Friday, January 19, 2007

Someone in the class!

This person is very loud. No one can possiblly stand to hear this person. I have never met someone more stupid or gulible. I have no idea how you get to be

like that. If there was a scale of stupidity then dog crap is higher up. When this person comes near everyone is like "Oh #@!&!" Its that bad. Ditsy beyond beleif

and more self-absorbed than anyone... ever. How can someone funtion at this level? I sure don't know. If I had to spend more time in a day with this person than I do

now I would have to be put in a mental instittution. Why? I would have tried to kill myself to get away from them. I think I need to take more general classes to get away.

This person thinks other peoples rules apply to them. They fget told to shut up and will keep on going. Why? Maybe "shut up" is a difficult concept. This person sometimes has issues with basic english. I can't stand this. I have the urge to show them this. I might as well read this aloud because they wouldn't even

realize that everyone just wrote about them. And even now they are still disobeying the teacher. They think out loud. I need to drop a class to get a way.

4 comments:

Grillionaire said...

umm true story......
this basically makes my life, a little past telling it like it is but still awsome keep up the good work!

David C said...

mmmm, shall i guess who this person is? mm maybe not. Even though I don't have this class I shall respond by saying this is just like my Familiy Reunions, except multiplyed by 25 and they are all asians. A bit scary sometimes because somehow they all know me and I don't know a single one. They scare me. They made me wet my pants.

Grillionaire said...

i got diamonds in my mouth!

Kelly said...

I'm in this class and I believe that I know who you're talking about, but don't you think you're being a little harsh? I mean, I totally get it when someone won't shut up and you just want to smack them, but that feeling passes by so quickly for me. Does that feeling of hate not pass for you?